Tesco Finest British Cornfed Free Range Whole Chicken 1Kg-2.3Kg
- Energy996kJ 237kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 704kJ (169kcal)
- Tesco Fresh Finest Free Range Whole Chicken Corn Fed
Temperature: 375°F, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: Oven Chilled: see front of label
Instructions: Place on a roasting tin in the centre of a pre-heated oven and cook for 40 minutes per kg plus 20-30 minutes, basting occasionally (refer to guidelines on front of label). Cover with foil towards end of cooking time if skin is becoming too brown.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking. Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Unwrap and dispose of packaging carefully. To avoid cross contamination, do not
- wash raw poultry. Use separate chopping boards/utensils for raw poultry and
- ready to eat foods. Wash hands after touching raw poultry.
- Place in a roasting tin in the centre of a pre-heated oven and cook for 40
- minutes per kg plus 20-30 minutes, basting occasionally (refer to guidelines on
- front of label). Cover with foil towards end of cooking time if skin is
- becoming too brown.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Check food is piping hot
- throughout before serving. Poultry is cooked if the juices run clear when the
- deepest part of the flesh is pierced with a thin skewer. If they are pink,
- continue cooking for a few minutes and retest.
Reared and slaughtered in
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the refrigerator.Ensure the bird is completely defrosted by checking there are no ice crystals in the body cavity and the legs are flexible. Defrost thoroughly before use. Once defrosted - do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
UK 5011 EC
|Typical Values||100g raw meat and skin contains||125g roasted chicken, skin removed once cooked contains|
|Energy||704kJ (169kcal)||996kJ (237kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016