- Straight Brazilian Keratin Smooth Shampoo
- An exclusive blend of antioxidant rich coconut oil along with lush keratin proteins to help strengthen and soften the hair, while avocado oil and cocoa butter smooth the cuticle for straight, strong tresses, adding a brilliant glow and luminescent shine.
- Why You Want It... This rich formula of Brazilian coconut oil and keratin proteins to smooth and help strengthen your curly or wavy tresses.
- Formerly Organix
- Beauty, pure and simple
- Pack size: 385ml
Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Glycol Stearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-10, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Trideceth-12, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Sulfate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 16035 (Red 40), CI 42090 (Blue 1)
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- What You Do... Apply shampoo generously to wet hair, massage into a lather through to ends, then rinse the hair thoroughly. After shampooing, follow with conditioner.
- For best results use in conjunction with other Brazilian Keratin Smooth products.
- SL6 3UG.
- SL6 3UG.
Warning: Avoid contact with eyes.
385 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016