Adnams Ghost Ship 4X440ml
- Love Your Beer?
- Share it! #adnams
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- The Facts:
- Style: Pale ale
- Colour: Straw
- IBU: 44
- Malts: Pale Ale, Rye Crystal, Cara
- Hops: Citra & a blend of American hop varieties
- Inspired by the tales of old smuggling ships along the Suffolk coast, this hauntingly good pale ale is full of citrus and biscuit aromas with a spookily hoppy bite.
- Hauntingly good beer!
- Bold citrus flavours from citra hops
- Pack size: 1760ml
Water, Malted Barley, Malted Rye, Hops, Yeast
- Inspired by the tales of old smuggling ships along the Suffolk coast, this hauntingly good pale ale is full of citrus and biscuit aromas with a spookily hoppy bite
Best Before: See Base of Can.
Brewed and packed in England
Preparation and Usage
- Serve with: Spicy Thai & Indian Food
Name and address
- Brewed by:
- IP18 6JW.
- Pinnacle Drinks,
- Level 1,
- 26 Waterloo Street,
- Surry Hills,
- Nsw 2010,
- IP18 6JW.
Lower age limit
4 x 440ml ℮
|Typical Values||One can contains: per 100mL|
|Energy||164kj / 39kcal|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019