Tesco Finest Lancashire Hot Pot 400G
- Energy1712kJ 407kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 464kJ / 110kcal
- Pieces of marinated lamb leg in onion gravy topped with sliced potatoes.
- Meltingly tender slow cooked lamb leg in a rich, herby red wine sauce, with slices of golden roast potatoes. Tender slow cooked lamb is topped with a rich red wine sauce made with redcurrant jelly for added sweetness. The dish is layered with sliced roast potatoes to add crunch and texture.
- Meltingly tender slow cooked lamb leg in a rich, herby red wine sauce, with slices of golden roast potatoes. Tender slow cooked lamb is topped with a rich red wine sauce made with rosemary and garlic, and a touch of redcurrant jelly for added sweetness. The dish is layered with sliced roast potatoes to add crunch and texture.
- Pack size: 400g
INGREDIENTS: Potato, Lamb (19%), Water, Onion, Carrot, Leek, Lamb Extract, Red Wine, Tomato Purée, Celery, Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Salt, Garlic Purée, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Concentrated Redcurrant Juice, Sugar, Thyme, Caramelised Sugar, Rosemary, Black Pepper, Onion Extract, Parsley, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate), Gelling Agent (Pectin), Garlic, Bay Leaf.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Keep refrigerated
Instructions: From chilled: 190°C / Fan 170°C / Gas 5 25-30 mins Place onto a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: From frozen: 190°C / Fan 170°C / Gas 5 45-50 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 45-50 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating.
- Remove outer sleeve and film lid.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Produced in the U.K., using lamb from the U.K. or New Zealand
Number of uses
Metal check local recycling Plastic not currently recycled Card widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (369g**)|
|Energy||464kJ / 110kcal||1712kJ / 407kcal|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019