- Multivitamins Food Supplement 30 Tablets.
- A balanced source of 11 essential vitamins for optimum health, including Vitamin B1, B2 and B6 to help support energy release.
Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C, Cellulose, Maltodextrin, Niacin, Vitamin E, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Pantothenic Acid, Modified Maize Starch, Silicon Dioxide, Acacia, Maize Starch, Vitamin B6, Thiamin, Colours (Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides), Riboflavin, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Vitamin A, Talc, Mannitol, Sucrose, Folic Acid, Triglycerides, Antioxidant (Tocopherol), Vitamin D, Vitamin B12.
- No allergens present that are not already detailed in ingredient list as required for food supplements.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. (appears with Cautions below)
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
- Do not use if inner seal is broken.STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.For best before end: see side of label.KEEP OUT OF SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.If you are taking medication please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.This product contains Vitamin A.Do not take if you are pregnant, planning to, or likely to become pregnant, or if you are breast-feeding, except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
Plastic widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per tablet|
|Vitamin A||800µg (100%NRV)|
|Vitamin D||5µg (100%NRV)|
|Vitamin E||10mg (83%NRV)|
|Vitamin C||60mg (75%NRV)|
|Vitamin B6||2mg (143%NRV)|
|Folic Acid||200.0µg (100%NRV)|
|Vitamin B12||1µg (40%NRV)|
|Pantothenic acid||6mg (100%NRV)|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-|
Do not use if inner seal is broken.STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.For best before end: see side of label.KEEP OUT OF SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.If you are taking medication please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.This product contains Vitamin A.Do not take if you are pregnant, planning to, or likely to become pregnant, or if you are breast-feeding, except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019