- Energy1473kJ 354kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2265kJ / 544kcal
- Ready rolled, butter enriched shortcrust pastry.
- Rich taste and crumbly pastry, carefully prepared to give it a texture that's perfect in all sorts of savoury recipes, from pies to quiches.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Butter (Milk) (18%), Margarine, Water, Salt, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate).
Margarine contains:Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Salt, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated., Once opened, use within 3 days and by use by date shown.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 10-15 mins Remove from refrigerator 5 minutes before use. Unroll pastry, leave on baking sheet provided and cut to required size. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or as stated in your recipe.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing.
- Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator or for 2 hours at room temperature.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a pack (65g**)|
|Energy||2265kJ / 544kcal||1473kJ / 354kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019