Tesco Finest 4 British Beef Steak Burgers 454G
- Energy860kJ 206kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 869kJ / 208kcal
- 4 beef steak mince burgers, lightly seasoned.
- Tender and succulent British beef, simply seasoned with sea salt and pepper
Beef (94%), Rice Flour, Dried Potato, Water, Dried Onion, Sea Salt, Spices, Sugar, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Salt, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Dextrose.
- Contains sulphites.For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and always by 'use by' date shown.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200??C / Fan 180??C / Gas 6 18-20 mins Place in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Turn occasionally. Leave to stand for 5 minutes after cooking.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: For best results, grill. Place under a pre-heated grill for 12-14 minutes. Turn occasionally. Leave to stand for 5 minutes after cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
using beef from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines below.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One burger (99g**)|
|Energy||869kJ / 208kcal||860kJ / 206kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019