Tesco Finest 4 British Beef Steak Burgers 454G
- Energy860kJ 206kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 869kJ / 208kcal
- 6 British beef steak mince burgers, lightly seasoned.
- Finest Beef Quarter Pounders
- Succulent British beef, simply seasoned with sea salt and black pepper. Gluten free.
- Pack size: 454g
Beef (94%), Rice Flour, Dried Potato, Water, Dried Onion, Sea Salt, Spices, Sugar, Dextrose, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Salt, Black Pepper.
Scotch Beef PGI (94%), Rice Flour, Dried Potato, Water, Dried Onion, Sea Salt, Spices, Sugar, Dextrose, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Salt, Black Pepper.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Not suitable for cooking from frozen Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: 200°C/ Fan 180°C/ Gas 6 18-20mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 18-20 minutes. Turn occasionally.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: For a chargrilled barbecue effect, cook as per grill cooking instructions above, then place on the barbecue for a further 5 minutes, turning frequently.
Instructions: For best results, grill. Place under a pre-heated medium - high grill for 12-14 minutes. Turn occasionally. Time: 12-14 mins,
- Remove all packaging.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
- Ensure product is cooked thoroughly until all juices run clear and there is no raw eat inside.
Produced in the U.K., using beef from U.K., Scotland
Number of uses
- Caution: This product contains raw meat.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Plastic check local recycling Mixed Material not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One burger (99g**)|
|Energy||869kJ / 208kcal||860kJ / 206kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Caution: This product contains raw meat.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019