Hunger Breaks The Full Monty 395G
- Baked beans in tomato sauce with pork sausages, potato chunks, button mushrooms, mini bacon steaks and a mini chopped & shaped beef & cereal cutlet.
- The full on tasty meal with: Baked beans, large sausages, potato chunks, mushrooms, mini bacon steaks, mini beef cutlet
- Pack size: 395g
Beans (29%), Tomatoes (17%), Pork Sausages (14%), Potato (10%), Water, Mushrooms (6%), Bacon Steaks (6%), Beef Chop (3%), Sugar, Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Onion Powder, Ground Paprika, Rapeseed Oil, Flavouring, Paprika Extract, Pork Sausages contain: Pork (65%), Water, Wheat Flour (contains Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Pork Rind, Salt, Sugar, Spices, Spice and Herb Extracts, Bacon Steaks contain: Pork (86%), Water, Glucose, Salt, Stabilisers (E450, E451), Potassium Chloride, Antioxidant (E301), Preservative (E250), Beef Chop contains: Beef (71%), Rusk (Wheat), Soya Protein, Sugar, Milk Lactose, Salt, Stabiliser (E451), Spices, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened empty, cover and refrigerate. Use within 2 days, Best Before End: See End of Can
- Microwave (From Ambient): (Based on 750W Oven):
- Empty contents into a microwaveable container, cover and vent. Heat on full power for 3 minutes. Stir halfway through. Allow to stand for two minutes. Stir before serving. Heating times are a guide only. Adjust times according to your appliance.
- Hob (From Ambient): Empty contents into a saucepan and heat gently for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Do not boil.
Number of uses
1 This pack contains 1 serving
Metal - Widely Recycled Can
Name and address
- Princes Ltd,
- L3 1NX,
- Guarantee of Quality
- If you are not completely satisfied, please contact us at;
- Customer Care,
- Princes Ltd,
- L3 1NX,
395 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Can Serving|
|of which saturates||1.6g||6.2g|
|of which sugars||3.2g||12.6g|
|This pack contains 1 serving||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016