- Energy861kJ 205kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy Typical Values Per 100g
- Baked Beans with Pork Sausages in Tomato Sauce
- Our Classic Baked Beans, in a delicious rich and tasty tomato sauce with real pork sausages are the perfect way to make any meal time special. Try with toast, jacket potatoes or with your evening meal.
- 1 of your 5 a-day
- In a rich and tasty tomato sauce
- 5 a day: portion size: 1/2 can
- Source of fibre and protein
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- Pack size: 405g
- Source of fibre
- Source of protein
Beans (41%), Tomatoes (32%), Pork Sausages (16%) (Pork (66%), Water, Wheat Flour (contains Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Thiamin, Niacin), Pork Fat, Potato Starch, Salt, Lactose [Milk], Stabiliser (Diphosphates), Yeast Extract, Spice and Herbs Extracts, Beef Collagen Casing), Water, Sugar, Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Paprika, White Pepper, Smoked Paprika, Fennel Seed, Flavourings
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened empty, cover and refrigerate. Use within 2 days., Best Before End:, See Can End
- Microwave (From Ambient): (Based on 750W Oven) Empty contents into a microwaveable container, cover and vent. Heat on full power for 3 minutes. Stir halfway through. Allow to stand for two minutes. Stir before serving. Heating times are a guide only. Adjust times according to your appliance.
- Hob (From Ambient): Empty contents into a saucepan and heat gently for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Do not boil.
Number of uses
2 This pack contains 2 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Metal - Widely Recycled Can
Name and address
- Princes Ltd,
- L3 1NX,
- UK Customer Quality Guarantee:
- If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of this product, please write to:
- Customer Care,
- Princes Ltd,
- L3 1NX,
405 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 1/2 can portion|
|Of which saturates (g)||0.8||1.6|
|Of which sugars (g)||5.3||10.7|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019