- Beaujolais. Appellation Beaujolais Controlee. Product of France.
- This is a vibrant wine with bright cherry colour and aromas of red currants. Medium bodied with juicy berry flavours and soft blackcurrant notes on the finish. Made from 100% Gamay grapes from vineyards in the classic region of Beaujolais, south Burgundy. Perfect on its own or with cured meats and cheeses. Try this wine slightly chilled to bring more delicate fresh fruit flavours.
INGREDIENTS: Bulk Wine(Gamay, Ammonium Sulphate, Tannin, Malolactic Bacteria, Sulphur, Yeast, Pectinase, Yeast Protein, Enzymes, Sugar), Sulphur Dioxide
- Contains sulphites. Contains Sulphites.
- A vibrant wine with bright flavours of cherry and red currants, with a soft fresh finish
Region of Origin
AVB (Alliance des Vignerons de Beaujolais)
Type of Closure
- This Beaujolais was made using the traditional method for wines of this region. Carbonic Maceration gives the typical fresh red fruits, banana and bubblegum flavours that are found in this wine. Made from 100% Gamay grapes.
- AVB (Alliance des Vignerons de Beaujolais) is a union of 5 Co-Operatives across Beaujolais; Cave d'Azé, Cave de Viré, Cave du Château de Chénas, Cave du Château des Loges and Cave des Vignerons des Pierres Dorées.
- This wine comes from the famous Beaujolais region, south of Burgundy.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
This wine can be enjoyed now or carefully stored for up to 1 year from purchase. Store in a cool dry place. Once open, drink within two days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
75 cl e
|Typical Values||100ml contain||Each glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||280.62kJ (67.68kcal)||350.78kJ (84.59kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016