- Energy2376kJ 569kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 634kJ / 152kcal
- Fresh egg pasta layered between beef, tomato and red wine sauce, topped with béchamel sauce, mature Cheddar cheese and medium fat hard cheese.
- Minced beef simmered in a rich red wine sauce with a creamy béchamel. Our teams of chefs work together to create well loved Italian inspired dishes using the same passion and creativity as you would at home.
Beef (23%), Whole Milk, Cooked Egg Pasta, Water, Tomato, Whipping Cream (Milk), Tomato Purée, Cornflour, Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Onion, Red Wine, Garlic Purée, Carrot, Celery, Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Medium Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Salt, Butter (Milk), Beef Extract, Yeast Extract, Oregano, Marjoram, Black Pepper, Bay, White Pepper.
Cooked Egg Pasta contains: Durum Wheat Semolina, Water, Pasteurised Egg.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 50-55 mins For best results oven heat. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 50-55 minutes. Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating.
Instructions: 800W / 900W 5 / 4 mins
Decant a quarter of the product into a microwaveable container and cover.
Heat on full power.
Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating.
- Remove outer sleeve and film lid.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- This container may soften slightly but will regain strength on standing.
using beef from
the U.K or Ireland
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines opposite.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||¼ of a pack (375g)|
|Energy||634kJ / 152kcal||2376kJ / 569kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019