- 2 pregnancy tests for extra peace of mind
- Over 99% accurate
- Easy to use & read
Clearblue Double-Check and Date comes with two tests for extra peace of mind. With one Clearblue Plus Pregnancy test stick and one Clearblue Digital Pregnancy test you can double-check your 'Pregnant' result and also see how far along you are since conception.
Both pregnancy tests are over 99% accurate at detecting pregnancy from the day your period is due, and are so sensitive you can use both tests up to 4 days before your period is due.
- Extra value: get 2 tests for less than both products individually
- Over 99% accurate at detecting pregnancy from the day you expect your period
- Accurate - over 9 in 10 women thought Clearblue Rapid Detection gave more accurate results than strip tests. (In a study of 111 women in the UK using and reading different test types)
- Use up to 5 days before your missed period (which is 4 days before you expect your period)
- Rapid Detection: Get a pregnant result as fast as 1 minute from the day of your missed period. (Wait 3 minutes to confirm a not pregnant result)
- Weeks Indicator: Gives you clear digital results in words and if your result is pregnant tells you how many weeks since conception occurred (1-2, 2-3 or 3+)
- No. 1 brand most recommended in a survey of doctors in the UK. Data on file
Preparation and Usage
- Please read enclosed instructions carefully before use.
- This device is for home use. Keep out of the reach of children. Please read enclosed instructions carefully before use. Clearblue is a trademark of SPD Swiss Precision Diagnostics GmbH (‘SPD’). Copyright © 2017 SPD. All rights reserved.
Name and address
- SPD Swiss Precision Diagnostics GmbH,
- Route de St Georges 47,
- 1213 Petit-Lancy,
- Customer Support
- SPD Development Company Ltd
- Clearblue Innovation Centre
- Priory Business Park
- MK44 3UP
- UK 0800 917 2710; IE 1800 812 607
- Advisors available 07:00 – 15:00hrs Mon-Fri. Free from landlines. Calls are recorded and monitored for quality purposes. Please be ready to quote the LOT number.
This device is for home use. Keep out of the reach of children. Please read enclosed instructions carefully before use. Clearblue is a trademark of SPD Swiss Precision Diagnostics GmbH (‘SPD’). Copyright © 2017 SPD. All rights reserved.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019