- Energy1084kJ 261kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1084kJ / 261kcal
- Smoked rindless bacon lardons with added water.
- From trusted British farms. Working with selected farmers that we trust, to ensure high welfare standards and consistent quality. From hand trimmed pork belly, these lardons are great to use in pasta dishes.
Pork (86%), Water, Salt, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate).
- Contains pork.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 3 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: Pan fry in a little oil for 4-5 minutes turning occasionally. Drain well before serving.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 6-8 hours in the fridge.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Energy||1084kJ / 261kcal||-|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019