- 5 Bunion Plasters Medium
- Compeed® hydrocolloid technology is an active gel which improves the moisturization.
- Compeed® plaster acts like a second skin to support the natural moisture balance, to:
- Provide instant pain & pressure relief.
- Cushion the bunion from further rubbing.
- Prevent blisters and hardened skin.
- Stays in place for several days. Individual experience might vary.
- Compeed® - Be Unstoppable!
- 5 x 4.7 x 6.8 cm
- Instant relief from pressure & rubbing
- Stays in place
Made in EU
Preparation and Usage
- Clean and dry skin before use. Do not touch adhesive side of plaster. Leave in place until it starts to detach. May be up to several days.
- Diabetics: consult doctor before use.
- See full instructions & warnings inside.
Name and address
- Johnson & Johnson,
- Santé Beauté France SAS,
- F-51120 Sézanne.
- UK: Maidenhead,
- SL6 3UG.
- Tel 0845 6031127
- Ireland: Tallaght,
- Dublin 24.
- Tel 1850 22 00 44
5 x Bunion Plasters
Diabetics: consult doctor before use. See full instructions & warnings inside.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020