Tesco Fresh Potato Gnocchi Pasta 400 G
- Energy1052kJ 248kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 526kJ / 124kcal
- Gnocchi dumplings.
- Made in Italy Potato dumplings carefully cooked for an authentic texture Our gnocchi is made by a family run business in Italy with their passion, care and knowledge passed down over four generations.
Potato Purée (91%), Wheat Flour, Potato Starch, Salt, Dried Skimmed Milk, Flavouring, Acidity Regulator (Lactic Acid), Rice Flour.
Potato Purée contains: Water, Dried Potato.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain soya.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: HOB from chilled: 1-2 mins HOB from frozen: 2-3 mins
Bring a large pan of water to the boil.
Add the gnocchi and simmer for 1-2 minutes (from chilled) / 2-3 minutes (from frozen) until the dumplings rise to the surface.
Drain and serve immediately.
- Remove all packaging
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (200g)|
|Energy||526kJ / 124kcal||1052kJ / 248kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019