- Garnier Olia 6.0 Light Brown Permanent Hair Dye
- Maximum colour performance
- 100% grey coverage
- Improves the visible quality of hair
- - 60% oil-powered permanent hair dye, with natural flower oils and no Ammonia. Up to 100% grey hair coverage. Maximum colour performance for intense, multi-dimensional and even colour.
- - Visibly improves hair quality, colour after colour, making your hair 3x shinier**. Hair is nourished and protected against dryness. ** Instrumental test vs before colouration. Unique sensorial application. Optimal scalp comfort with a non-drip velvety texture and a delicate floral fragrance for an easy at home hair colour dying experience.
- - Hair Dye can only lighten your natural hair colour 1 to 2 levels - check the back of pack to see if it is the right hair colour shade for you. If you have long or thick hair, use two hair dye boxes.
- - Top tips: Use an old towel as hair colour may stain it. Apply moisturising cream to your hairline to avoid staining.
- - Garnier is also proud to announce that we are now officially approved by Cruelty Free International under the Leaping Bunny Programme.
- Dare to colour with Garnier Olia No Ammonia Permanent Hair Dye. Our 60% oil-powered formula*, with Natural Flower Seed oils and no ammonia, delivers maximum colour performance for exceptional ultra-luminous, long-lasting dark hair with beautiful multi-dimensional undertones and up to 100% grey coverage. The vegan formula** leaves hair is smoother, free flowing with up to 3 times more shine*** Olia home hair colour has a unique sensorial application with our non-drip smooth velvety texture of the colourant cream. * In the colour cream, ** No animal derived ingredients, *** Instrumental test vs unwashed hair.
- How to find the perfect black shade for you:
- Have you ever wondered what the hair colour numbers mean? The first number of a Hair Colour is how Light or Dark the black hair dye will be, for example black shades range from 1, Deep Black to 3, Soft Black. The second number is the reflect which can be Natural (.0), Warm (.3, .4, .5, .6) or Cool (.1, .2). For example, 1.0 is a Natural Deep Black and 3.23 is a soft black with chocolate undertones. Always check the back of pack to see if it is the right shade for you
- What does the box include:
- New easier preparation, colouring your hair at home has never been easier. Box includes: 1 x develop creamer inside application bottle, Colour cream tube, 1x Silicone-free after colour care tube for a natural touch, 1 x pair of gloves and 1 x instruction leaflet.
- Discover Garnier Olia Permanent No Ammonia Hair Dye. 60% oil powered with Natural Original Flower Seeds for maximum colour performance: Long-lasting at home results, 100% Grey coverage, visibly improved hair quality and optimal scalp comfort. Garnier Olia now uses 43% less plastic compared to previous kits. On grey hair, colour will appear lighter than on non-grey hair. Choosing your perfect shade: Your hair dye colour result will vary depending on your natural hair colour - check the back of pack. If you are deciding between 2 shades, always choose the lightest. Remember to always do your patch test 48 hours before colouring your hair at home. Top tips: Use an old towel as hair colour may stain it. Apply moisturising cream to your hairline to avoid staining. Garnier is also proud to announce that we are now officially approved by Cruelty Free International under the Leaping Bunny Programme.
- Goes well with
- Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Banana 3-in-1 Dry Hair Mask Treatment 390ml
- Garnier Ultimate Blends Nourishing Hair Food Banana Shampoo For Dry Hair 350ml
- Garnier Ultimate Blends Nourishing Hair Food Banana Conditioner For Dry Hair 350ml
- No ammonia permanent at home hair dye for a pleasant scent
- 60% oil-powered brown hair dye, with natural flower oils
- Up to 100% grey hair coverage
1257571 A - Colourant Cream: Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil, Aqua / Water, Ethanolamine, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, m-Aminophenol, 2-Amino-3-Hydroxypyridine, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Sodium Metabisulfite, Hydroxybenzomorpholine, Hydroxyethyl-3, 4-Methylenedioxyaniline HCL, 6-Hydroxyindole, Thioglycerin, Toluene-2, 5-Diamine, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, N, N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-p-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, EDTA, 2, 4-Diaminophenoxyethanol HCL, Parfum / Fragrance (F.I.L. Z291452/1), 1190229 - Developer Cream: Aqua / Water, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Salicylate, Sodium Sulfate, PEG - 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phosphoric Acid, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate (F.I.L. C199905/1), 1119728 B - Silicone-Free After Colour Care: Aqua/Water, Cetearylalcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Dilauryl Thiodipropionate, Potassium Hydroxide, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Benzoic Acid, Parfum / Fragrance (F.I.L. Z282167/1)
Preparation and Usage
- How to dye your hair at home with Garnier Olia No Ammonia Permanent Hair Dye: Always do a patch test 48 hours in advance of using any home hair dye products. Please always refer to the product for full safety instructions. Top tips for home hair dye: Use an old towel as permanent hair dye may stain it. Apply moisturising cream to your hairline to avoid staining from the permanent hair dye. Hair Dye can only lighten your natural hair colour 1 to 2 levels - check the back of pack to see if it is the right hair colour shade for you. If you have long or thick hair, use two hair dye boxes.
- 1. Start by putting on gloves and instantly mix the colour cream and the developer cream in the applicator bottle. Shake well to mix.
- 2. Apply the mix in sections, starting with your roots and working through to the ends
- 3. Leave to develop for up to 45mins, as stated on the instructions, depending on the result you wish to achieve.
- 4. Rinse until the water runs clear and apply the silk & shine conditioner and rinse again.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2023
Average of 4.5 stars
Help other customers like youWrite a review
Reviews are submitted by our customers directly through our website. We also share reviews from other retailers' websites to help you make an informed decision.