Tesco Finest Vintage Cava 75Cl
- Tesco Finest Vintage Reserva Cava
- A fresh and elegant vintage Reserva Cava. Dry in style, this wine is full of crisp citrus and tropical fruit flavours, as well as a beautiful complexity which comes from additional bottle age. This wine is a perfect apéritif on it's own, but is also a great companion for seafood and light pasta dishes.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.
- Contains sulphites.
- Tesco Finest Cava is dry in style. Aged for fifteen months, it has a flavour of white citrus and tropical fruits
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Crisp & dry
Macabeo , Parellada, Xarello
- The pressing of whole grapes helps to retain their identity avoid oxidation. The first and second fermentations are carried out using own selected yeast strains. A minimum of 15 months ageing takes place in contact with the lees
- The Segura Viudas estate has roots dating back to the 11th century. It started as an inhabited watchtower, and was later converted into a Catalan country house in the 13th century, growing all kinds of crops for the local monastery, including wine grapes. In the 1850's it started crafting Cavas
- Segura Viudas is located in the Cava region of Spain. The grapes come from a great diversity of vineyards in the region
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 2 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dry place. To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within one year of purchase. Once open, drink within two hours. Do not store at high temperature or shake the bottle before opening. Open with care.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100 ml contains||Each glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||299kJ / 72kcal||374kJ / 90kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019