- Energy1491 kJ 352 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1359 kJ
- Seasoning Mix for Chicken with Garlic.
- For other authentic & delicious meal ideas go to maggi.co.uk
- Stuff to love
- Ingredients you know Garlic, Onion and Parsley
- Good to remember
- Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
- Make tender, flavourful garlic chicken with Maggi® So Juicy® Garlic Chicken. This packet provides the effortless way to make a tasty and juicy Garlic Chicken meal with no mess or stress! The delicious garlic chicken seasoning mix in our special So Juicy® cooking bag allows your chicken* to cook until tender and juicy in its own juices, meaning no need to add oil. Why not try one of our Meal Suggestions the whole family will love - with the added benefit of providing 2 of your 5 A Day?
- Each packet contains an aromatic mix of herbs and spices — including garlic, parsley, black pepper, paprika, ginger, coriander, marjoram, and cayenne chilli pepper - and a special cooking bag. Add chicken to your shopping list, and get ready to make a tasty dish. Following the instructions on the packet, just add the ingredients and the Maggi® So Juicy Garlic Chicken recipe mix to the special So Juicy® cooking bag provided, mix it together and cook it in the oven! Serve with lettuce and potato salad with red onion and fresh herbs for a mouth-watering meal in no time! There you have it, Maggi® Garlic Chicken.
- *chicken not included
- Maggi® was founded in 1872 by Swiss entrepreneur Julius Maggi, a pioneer of food production who was passionate about producing accessible, deliciously nutritious food. Today, this passion lives on in everything we do over at Maggi®.
- Our passion for taste and quality shines through in all our recipes; from So Juicy® to So Tender®, from recipe mixes to stocks, from noodles to seasoning. Inspire a love of homemade cooking every day with Maggi®!
- If you love our Maggi® So Juicy® Garlic Chicken recipe mix, why not try another of our So Juicy® flavours, like So Juicy® Mixed Herbs Chicken?
- Why not try serving your garlic chicken with lettuce and potato salad with red onion and fresh herbs?
- For more tasty meal ideas visit www.maggi.co.uk
- A delicious garlic chicken recipe mix with a special cooking bag
- Cooking bag locks in juices and flavour, so no need to add oil
- Only ingredients you know, carefully blended by us!
- Pack size: 30g
Vegetables (Potato, Onion (11.7%), Tomato, Parsnip), Garlic (7.5%), Salt, Sugar, Herbs and Spices (Parsley (2.2%), Black Pepper, Paprika, Ginger, Marjoram, Coriander, Red Cayenne Pepper), Corn Starch, Sunflower Oil, Beetroot Juice Concentrate, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Flavouring
- May contain Gluten, Egg, Soya, Milk, Celery and Mustard
- May Contain: Celery, Eggs, Gluten, Milk, Mustard, Soya
Store in a cool, dry place
Preparation and Usage
- 1 Preheat oven to 180ºC (160ºC for fan oven), Gas Mark 4. Do not exceed this temperature. Remove and unfold the cooking bag from top of the sachet, keep the red tie for later use. Place 4 x 150g chicken breasts into the bag. Add the seasoning from sachet into the bag.
- 2 Close the bag at the end using the red tie. Mix together by gently massaging the seasoning into the ingredients. Place the bag on its side into a large ovenproof dish, spreading out the ingredients. Do not pierce the bag. Place dish on the bottom shelf of the oven. The bag expands so ensure there is enough space between racks.
- 3 Cook for 35-40 minutes. (55-60 minutes for 8 x chicken drumsticks). Remove from the oven, leave to stand for 2-3 minutes before opening - the steam will be very hot. Ensure that the chicken is fully cooked through and piping hot. Serve the juicy chicken with boiled new potatoes with red onion and salad leaves with cherry tomatoes and parsley - see our serving suggestion to the left.
- Cooking appliances vary. These instructions are given only as a guide. Bags are not suitable for microwaves or with switched on grill function.
Number of uses
4 Makes 4 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
- Contact us Free
- 0800 00 00 30 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
DANGER OF SUFFOCATION KEEP BAG AWAY FROM BABIES AND CHILDREN
30 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g as sold||Per 100g as prepared**||Per serving**||% RI*|
|Energy||1359 kJ||288 kJ||1491 kJ||18%|
|-||322 kcal||68 kcal||352 kcal||-|
|of which: saturates||0.5g||0.1g||0.6g||3%|
|of which: sugars||32.4g||2.1g||11.0g||12%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**A serving is 1/4 of Meal Suggestion; used as basis for 'per 100g as prepared'||-||-||-||-|
|Makes 4 servings||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019