- Energy1405kJ 332kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1334 kJ
- Seasoning Mix for Chicken with Garlic.
- To learn more about our ingredients, and for tasty meal ideas go to: maggi.co.uk
- For more great meal ideas go to maggi.co.uk
- Cooking bag locks in juice
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 30g
Vegetables (Potato, Tomato, Onion (8.5%), Parsnip), Garlic (24%), Table Salt, Sugar, Herbs and Spices (Parsley (2.5%), Black Pepper, Paprika, Ginger, Coriander, Marjoram, Cayenne Chilli Pepper), Maize Starch, Sunflower Oil, Vinegar, Beetroot Concentrate, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Flavouring
- May contain traces of Wheat, Eggs, Soya, Milk, Celery and Mustard
- May Contain: Celery, Eggs, Milk, Mustard, Soya, Wheat
Store in a cool, dry place
Preparation and Usage
- We add
- Only ingredients you know
- You add
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 Preheat oven to 180ºC (160ºC for fan oven), Gas Mark 4. Do not exceed this temperature. Remove and unfold the cooking bag from top of the sachet, keeping the red tie for later use. Place 4 x 150g chicken breasts into the bag. Add the seasoning from sachet into the bag.
- 2 Close the bag at the end using the red tie. Mix together by gently massaging the seasoning into the ingredients. Place the bag on its side into a large ovenproof dish, spreading out the ingredients. Do not pierce the bag. Place dish on the bottom shelf of the oven. The bag expands so ensure there is enough space between racks.
- 3 Cook for 35 - 40 minutes (55 - 60 minutes for 8 x chicken drumsticks). Remove from the oven, leave to stand for 2-3 minutes before opening - the steam sill be very hot. Ensure that the chicken is fully cooked through and piping hot. Enjoy the juicy Garlic chicken.
- Serves 4
- Maggi meal**
- Serve your chicken with lettuce and potato salad with red onion and fresh herbs.
- Cooking appliances vary. These instructions are given as a guide only. Bags are not suitable for use in the microwave or with switched on grill function.
- **1/4 recommended Maggi meal made following recipe; pictured back of pack.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Contact us Free
- 0800 00 00 30 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
DANGER OF SUFFOCATION KEEP BAG AWAY FROM BABIES AND CHILDREN
30 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g as Sold||Per 100g**||Per Serving**||% RI*|
|Energy||1334 kJ||335 kJ||1405 kJ||-|
|-||316 kcal||79 kcal||332 kcal||17%|
|of which: saturates||0.4g||0.1g||0.5g||3%|
|of which: sugars||28.7g||1.9g||7.9g||9%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**1/4 recommended Maggi meal made following recipe; pictured back of pack||-||-||-||-|
|Basis for per 100g as consumed. Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016