- Rose Champagne Brut. Produce of France.
- Made from Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, from the largest owner of Premier and Grand Cru grapes. Its refreshing citrus and red fruit flavours, finishing on a delicate mousse, are ideal to serve on its own or with fruity desserts. Store horizontally in a cool, dark place. Do not store at high temperatures or shake bottle before opening. Open with care.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites.
- Made from Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, from the largest owner of Premier Cru and Grand Cru grapes. Its refreshing citrus and red fruit flavours, finishing on a delicate mousse, are ideal to serve on its own or with fruity desserts.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Crisp & dry
Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
- The champagne is produced using the classic champagne method and fermented in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperatures. Maturation is between 16 - 24 months in bottle, The winemaker's aim is to make a champagne with a delicate pink colour, appealing aromas of red fruits and a gentle softness on the palate
- Rosé champagne was traditionally reserved for summer parties, preferably outside in sunshine, it's popularity has soared in recent years and its delicate colour together with appealing fruit flavour makes it a favourite now for all occasions.
- Champagne, the wine, may come only from the Champagne region in Northern France. Limestone and clay soils, similar to those in southern England, produce the finest quality grapes for making Champagne.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 2 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store horizontally in a cool dark place. To enjoy this wine at its very best, drink within 2 weeks of purchase. Once open drink within 2 hours. Do not store at high temperatures or shake bottle before opening. Open with care.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||Each glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||286kJ / 69kcal||358kJ / 86kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016