- Sauvignon Blanc - White New Zealand Wine
- Brancott Estate Sauvignon Blanc is the perfect match with barbecued prawns or salmon as well as fresh white fish. The 2014 vintage won a Bronze Medal at The Decanter World Wine Awards 2015. The DWWA is the world's largest and most influential wine competition.
- Tasting Notes: This wine is a distinctive expression of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, a spectacular blend of ripe tropical fruit and lush pink grapefruit.
- Brancott Estate are the pioneers of the Marlborough region, New Zealand. Forty years ago when nobody else thought it was possible they planted the first Sauvignon Blanc vines, redefining the Marlborough region.
- Premium white wine from Marlbourgh, New Zealand
- Pack size: 187ml
- Pale straw in colour with intense fruit flavours. A delightful mix of citrus, floral, pear and tropical fruit with a crisp nettle highlight.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- The grapes harvested for this wine were crushed and gently bag pressed to achieve fresh, elegant juice. The flavours have been carefully preserved to retain the distinctive regional and varietal characters.
- Since planting the first Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noir in 1975, Brancott Estate has continued to craft striking wines that suit every occasion, including oak-infused and age-worthy expressions of Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noir. In addition, they have led the revival of Sauvignon Gris, an almost extinct varietal now enjoying a global resurgence.
- Crafted in a style that epitomises the unique character and flavour of the growing region. Grapes are sourced from across Brancott Estate's vineyards in the Marlborough region.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Wine of New Zealand
Preparation and Usage
- Brancott Estate Sauvignon Blanc is the perfect match with barbecued prawns or salmon as well as poached white fish. It also works well with Mediterranean and Turkish dishes with hummus, olives and feta.
- Best served lightly chilled.
Name and address
- Brancott Estate Ltd,
- 38 Liverpool Street,
- Blenheim 7274,
- New Zealand.
- Pernod Ricard UK,
- Customer Services,
- Building 12 Chiswick Park,
- 566 Chiswick High Road,
- W4 5AN.
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020