Youngs Scampi 220G
- Energy976 kJ 233 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 944kJ
- Formed Scampi with Added Water Coated in Breadcrumbs
- Celebrating 70 years of Scampi
- We've been proudly serving Britain's favourite Scampi since we first created it in 1946. We use the tastiest Scampi, caught off the cast of the British Isles, and wrap them in our signature crispy breadcrumbs to create Scampi that millions of families enjoy.
- Individual pieces of scampi wrapped in our light crispy crumb
- Pack size: 220g
Scampi (37%) (Crustacean), Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)], Water, Rapeseed Oil, Wheat Starch, Rice Flour , Wheat Gluten, Potato Starch, Modified Maize Starch, Yeast, Salt, Oat Fibre , Raising Agents: Diphosphates, Sodium Bicarbonate, Stabilisers: Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Dextrose, White Pepper, Cornflour
Keep frozen, Store at -18°C or below., Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
- Cooking Instructions (General): Our Scampi is best oven baked straight from your freezer.
- Ensure the product is piping hot throughout before serving.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Deep Fry (From Frozen): 3 mins to deep fry - 180°C.
- Pre heat the oil. Remove all packaging. Gently lower Scampi into the hot oil and cook for 3 minutes.
- Grill (From Frozen): 10 mins to grill - medium/high heat.
- Pre heat the grill.
- Remove all packaging.
- Place Scampi onto the base of the grill pan and cook for 10 minutes turning occasionally.
- Oven cook (From Frozen): 10 mins to oven bake - 220°C/Fan 190°C/Gas Mark 7.
- Pre heat the oven. Remove all packaging. Place Scampi onto the baking tray in the top of the oven and cook for 10 minutes.
Number of uses
2 Pack contains 2 servings
Plastic - Not Currently Recycled Bag
Name and address
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Contact us:
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Freephone UK - 0800 496 8647
- Republic of Ireland - 1800 509 304
Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove all shell, some may remain.
220 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values 100g oven baked contains||Each half pack oven baked contains|
|of which saturates||0.7g||0.7g|
|of which sugars||1.2g||1.2g|
|Pack contains 2 servings||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016