- Energy608kJ 146kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2025kJ / 486kcal
- A selection of blanched almonds, walnuts, golden raisins, apple juice infused dried cranberries and sweetened dried cherries.
- Sweet and crunchy medley of juice infused dried cranberries, walnuts, golden raisins, almonds and sour dried cherries.
INGREDIENTS: Blanched Almonds (25%), Walnuts (25%), Golden Raisins (20%)[Raisins, Sunflower Oil, Preservative (Sulphur Dioxide)], Apple Juice infused Dried Cramberries (15%) [Cranberries, Apple Juice, Sunflower Oil], Sweetened Dried Cherries (15%) [Cherries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil].
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds and soya..
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
- Ready to eat
more than one country
Number of uses
- Warning: Not suitable for small children who can choke on nuts.Caution: This product may occasionally contain small fragments of shell..
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 30g|
|Energy||2025kJ / 486kcal||608kJ / 146kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019