- Energy582kJ 137kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 466kJ / 110kcal
- Fresh Class A whole turkey with giblets, excluding gizzard.
- From British farms Carefully selected from trusted farms Our British turkeys are carefully selected and reared to a high standard of welfare by our trusted farmers. This product is part of the Tesco Festive Food to Order range. In order for us to get it to you in time for your delivery or Click+Collect slot, please check out by 11.45pm on 14 December. Beyond this point, Festive Food to Order products cannot be changed, but non Festive Food to order products can still be amended.
- From British farms Carefully selected from trusted farms Our British turkeys are carefully selected and reared to a high standard of welfare by our trusted farmers.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Use by: see label on front of pack Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 25 - 45 hours in the refirgerator Ensure the bird is completely defrosted by checking there are no ice crystals in the body cavity and that the legs are flexible. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines opposite. Keep refrigerated below 4ºC. Once opened, use immediately. Store turkey in its packaging at the bottom or the refrigerator until required.
Instructions: Temperature: 180, 150, 4
Pre-heat oven to 180°C / Fan 150°C / Gas 4. Place the turkey in a roasting tin and rub the skin with oil or butter (optional). Cook, uncovered, in the centre of a pre-heated oven. After 1 hour, cover loosely with kitchen foil, ensuring foil is tucked under edges of roasting tin to keep moisture in. Return to oven and continue cooking. Baste turkey occasionally during cooking process (typically 2-4 times depending on the size of the turkey). Poultry is cooked if the juices run clear when the deepest part of turkey breast and leg are pierced with a thin skewer. If the juices are pink, continue cooking for a further 15 minutes and retest. Repeat every 15 minutes until juices run clear. After cooking time, cover with foil and allow to rest for 30 minutes before carving.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for oven cooking from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
Preparation and Usage
Oven cook from chilled only.
Remove outer packaging and drip pad.
Prior to cooking, check neck and body cavities and remove giblet pack.
If stuffing is required, it is recommended that this is cooked separately.
Number of uses
- Caution: This product will contain bones..Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children..Caution: To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping board and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods. Wash hands after touching raw poultry..
Bag. Recycle With Bags At Larger Stores Pad. Not Yet Recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 125g|
|Energy||466kJ / 110kcal||582kJ / 137kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Caution: This product will contain bones..Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children..Caution: To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping board and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods. Wash hands after touching raw poultry..
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020