- Energy585kJ 139kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 468kJ / 111kcal
- Fresh Class A whole turkey, basted with turkey stock and added water, with giblets, excluding gizzard.
- This product is part of the Tesco Festive Food to Order range. So that we can get this product to you in time for your delivery or collection slot, please ensure that you have checked out by 23:45 on the 14th December. Beyond this date, The Festive Food to Order products cannot be amended, but non Festive Food to order products can still be amended. Turkey stock basted for extra succulence our whole turkeys are full of flavour with tender breast and flavoursome dark meat, this whole turkey makes a delicious centrepiece. Our turkeys are quality assured and sourced from Tesco approved farms that meet strict welfare standards. With more cooking juices for lashings of gravy, just choose the size that will be perfect to feed your friends and family this Christmas. Perfect with all the traditional trimmings. Our turkey tastes great with a homemade rich gravy using the turkey cook juices. Check out our carving tips on Tesco.com/realfood
- From British Farms Stock basted for extra succulence and flavour
INGREDIENTS: Turkey (98%), Stock Baste [Turkey Stock [Water, Turkey Bones, Kelp, Mushroom, Star Anise], Water, Cornflour, Salt, Sugar, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate)].
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Defrost thoroughly for 25 - 90 hours in a refrigerator. Ensure the bird is completely defrosted by checking there are no ice crystals in the body cavity and that the legs are flexible. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines opposite. Keep refrigerated below 4ºC. Once opened, use immediately. Store turkey in its packaging, in the bottom of the refrigerator until required.
Instructions: 180°C / Fan 150°C / Gas 4. For calculated cooking times see front of pack. Place the turkey in a roasting tin and rub the skin with oil or butter (optional). Cook, uncovered, in the centre of a pre-heated oven (refer to guidelines on front of bag). After 1 hour, cover loosely with kitchen foil, ensuring foil is tucked under edges of roasting tin to keep moisture in. Return to oven and continue cooking. Baste turkey occasionally during cooking process (typically 2-4 times depending on the size of the turkey). Poultry is cooked if the juices run clear when the deepest part of turkey breast and leg are pierced with a thin skewer. If the juices are pink, continue cooking for a further 15 minutes and retest. Repeat every 15 minutes until juices run clear. After cooking time, cover with foil and allow to rest for 30 minutes before carving.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove outer packaging and drip pad.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
Produced in the U.K., using turkey from the U.K.
Preparation and Usage
Remove outer packaging and drip pad.
Prior to cooking, check neck and body cavities and remove giblet pack(s) and neck.
If stuffing is required, it is recommended that this is cooked separately.
To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use seperate chopping boards and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods.
Wash hands after touching raw poultry.
Oven cook from chilled only
Number of uses
- To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.Caution: To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping board and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods. Wash hands after touching raw poultry..Caution: This product will contain bones..
Film. Not Yet Recycled Pad. Not Yet Recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 125g|
|Energy||468kJ / 111kcal||585kJ / 139kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.Caution: To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping board and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods. Wash hands after touching raw poultry..Caution: This product will contain bones..
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020