Costa Roast And Ground Coffee 250G
- Roast and Ground Coffee
- To find out more visit www.costa.co.uk
- - Relax and savour the rich tasting blend in the comfort of your own home
- - This rich tasting and full flavoured blend with caramel notes creates the perfect cafetière or filter coffee.
- - To create your perfect coffee experience, use 2 tablespoons per cup, in a cafetière or filter machine. Allow to brew 3-5 mins then enjoy. If you prefer it a little stronger, add an extra tablespoon per brew.
- - Costa Branded Tin to keep the fresh coffee aroma
- At Costa, we know about great coffee. We've used our coffee shop knowledge and barista expertise to lovingly create this prefect blend for you. It's made with 100% coffee from Rainforest Alliance Certified™ farms, which follow sustainable agricultural practices that protect the environment and welfare of workers, so you can enjoy every cup.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Intensity - Medium 3
- For cafetière & filter
- Pack size: 250g
Store in cool and dry conditions., To maintain freshness, ensure this tin and its contents are kept refrigerated once opened., For best results, enjoy within 2 weeks of opening., For best before date, see base of tin.
Preparation and Usage
- Coffee the Costa way
- To create your perfect coffee experience, use 1 tablespoon per cup, in a cafetiére or filter machine.
- 1 tbsp = 1 cup
- Allow to brew 3-5 mins then enjoy
- If you prefer it a little stronger, add an extra tablespoon per brew.
Name and address
- Jacobs Douwe Egberts,
- Oosterdoksstraat 80,
- 1011 DK Amsterdam,
- The Netherlands.
- UK Freephone: 0808 100 8787
- IE Freephone: 1800 927 830
250 Grams ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016