- Extra Lager Beer
- Find us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and our own channels:
- Type: Sunshine lager
- ABV: 4.5%
- Origin: Mexico City, Mexico
- Overall impression: Golden lager, slightly fruity, with a crisp but refreshing bitterness
- Born in Mexico and brought up on the beach, Corona is lighter than traditional beers, with a crisp and refreshing taste. The aroma is fruity-honey with a touch of malt and the flavour is crisp and well-balanced between hops and malt, toward the malt side.
- Whatever the time of year, Corona is best served ice cold and with a wedge of lime, that both complements and intensifies the flavor, with the refreshing citrus notes. Every sip of Corona, conjures images of golden sands and pale blue skies, transporting you to instant relaxation and disconnection.
- Corona's superior taste profile is due to the fact that our brewers take great care to use only the best ingredients available, made with the finest quality blend of filtered water, malted barley, hops, and yeast.
- The unmistakable colour, the one-of-a-kind taste, the unparalleled flavor of relaxation makes it 'la cerveza mas fina', made for gathering with friends.
- Food Pairing Recommendation
- Subtle flavours and low alcohol intensity means Corona can be overpowered. However, it's fragrant nature and citrus notes, when combined with lime, also make it a great partner for several cuisines: in particular Thai, Chinese and Mexican. The sweetness from the malts is also at the right level to reduce medium heat that can often be found in dishes from these areas.
- Home-Run Pairing: Nachos
- Corn Nachos will have flavor matches with the corn used as part of the grain bill for Corona. The carbonation will help cut through any rich and fatty toppings such as avocado, sour cream or cheese, whilst the malt sweetness will offset any moderate heat from jalapenos or other varieties of chillis. Finally the lime added to the corona will add a citrus burst to the nachos as well helping further accentuate the flavors on your palate.
- Pack size: 1320ML
Water, Barley Malt, Maize, Rice, Hops
- Contains: Barley
- Golden lager, slightly fruity, with a crisp but refreshing bitterness
Best Before End: See Bottle
- AB InBev UK Limited,
- LU1 3LS,
- AB InBev UK Limited,
- LU1 3LS,
- UK Consumer Helpline: 0870 24 111 24
- www.talktoabinbev.com / www.corona.com
Lower age limit
4 x 330ml ℮
|Typical Values||Per 100 ml||Per 330 ml|
|Energy kCal/kJ||42,1 / 176,1||138,9 / 581,1|
|Of which saturates||0||0|
|Of which sugar (g)||0,2||0,66|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020