- Authentically Cultured.
- Our recipe has been passed down from generation to generation, that's what makes it so special.
- Our unique blend of cultures leave you with a yogurt that is unrivalled, whether it be used as an ingredient for cooking or as a tasty breakfast.
- Fat free and bursting with live cultures, it's the perfect match.
- Pot - Plastic - check local recycling
- Lid - Plastic - check local recycling
- Made with British milk
- Gluten free
- No artificial flavourings or colours
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 1000G
- Fat free
Cows Milk (Milk) Bio Live Cultures
- Contains: Milk
Keep refrigeratedStore between 1-5°C Once opened, consume within 3 days and by use by date. For use by date, see side of bucket.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
Name and address
- OL16 5LX.
- OL16 5LX.
- 01706 489 137
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|Energy||177kJ / 42kcal|
|of which saturates||0.11g|
|of which sugars||3.0g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020