Crosse And Blackwell Best Of British Roast Chicken And Vegetable Soup 400G
- Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- This Roast Chicken & Vegetable Soup for instance, is made with British Chicken and selected vegetables from British farms.
- 5 a day: Portion size: 1 can.
- From All Across Britain
- Only the finest ingredients go into our range of Best of British soups. This is what makes them the Best of British and so full of flavour.
- From British farms
- 1 of your 5 a day
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- Pack size: 400g
Water, Vegetables in varying proportions (32%) (Carrot, Potato, Green Beans, Garden Peas), Roast Chicken (7.5%), Modified Maize Starch, Onion, Tomato Puree, Salted Butter (Milk), Salt, Wheat Flour (contains Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Thiamin, Niacin), Concentrated Carrot Juice, Salt, Garlic Puree, Parsley, White Pepper, Flavouring, Yeast Extract, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Leek, Parsley Extract
Before Opening: Store in a cool dry place., After Opening: Once opened empty, cover and refrigerate. Use within 2 days., Best Before End: See can end.
- Hob (From Ambient): Empty contents into a saucepan and heat gently whilst stirring. Do not boil.
- Microwave (From Ambient): (Based on 750W Oven)
- Empty contents into a microwaveable container, cover and vent. Heat on full power for 3 minutes, stirring halfway through. Allow to stand for 1 minute before serving. Heating times are a guide only. Adjust times according to your appliance.
Number of uses
1 This pack contains 1 serving
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Metal - Widely Recycled Can
Name and address
- Princes Ltd.,
- L3 1NX,
- Guarantee of Quality:
- If you are not completely satisfied please contact us at:
- Crosse & Blackwell Customer Care,
- Princes Ltd.,
- L3 1NX,
400 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values 100g||per can||RI*|
|of which saturates||0.6g||2.4g||20g|
|of which sugars||1.5g||6.0g||90g|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult||-||-||-|
|This pack contains 1 serving||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016