Tesco Frozen 12 Mini Eclairs 140G
- Energy191kJ 46kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1594kJ (384kcal)
- Choux pastry éclair with a cream flavoured filling and a Belgian milk and dark chocolate topping.
- 12 Mini Eclairs
Reconstituted Dried Skimmed Milk, Whipping Cream (Milk) (19%), Pasteurised Egg, Belgian Milk And Dark Chocolate (14%), Coconut Oil, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Water, Palm Kernel Oil, Margarine, Maize Starch, Dried Skimmed Milk, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Dried Whole Milk, Salt, Belgian Milk And Dark Chocolate contains: Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Butter, Milk Sugar, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring, Margarine contains: Palm Oil, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May contain peanuts and nuts.
Keep Frozen - See storage instructions.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.
- Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Remove all packaging and arrange on a serving plate.
- Defrost at room temperature for approximately 1 hour before serving.
- Alternatively allow to defrost in a refrigerator for 1-2 hours before serving.
- Do not defrost in a microwave.
- Once defrosted keep refrigerated and consume within 24 hours.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||per 100g||One mini éclair (12g)|
|Energy||1594kJ (384kcal)||191kJ (46kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Other Nutrition Information
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016