- Dry Cider with Sugars and Sweetener.
- For more information visit: https://uk.strongbow.com/
- The most famous cider on the planet. Strongbow's famous refreshment is characterised by its bittersweet, Herefordshire apples - sharp and tangy with lively effervescence and a crisp dryness.
- ABV: 5.0%
- Crisp and tangy.
- Apple store, cooking apple and oaky.
- Tart green apple.
- Crisp and very refreshing.
- FOOD MATCH:
- Ploughman's, pork belly.
- First made to refresh in 1962 and has remained the most refreshing and most popular cider ever since.
- Strongbow is named after the Anglo-Norman knight Richard de Clare, later Earl of Pembroke, nicknamed Strongbow for relying heavily on archers within his battles.
- Strongbow's iconic arrows have been on screen for nearly 50 years.
- 1 billion bittersweet apples go into Strongbow cider; all grown, harvested, pressed and canned in and around Herefordshire. That's 30% of all apples grown in the UK!
- Thirst quenching apple cider
- The ultimate in cut-through refreshment
- It's the blend of the bittersweet cider apples, grown and pressed in Herefordshire, that gives Strongbow Original its unique thirst quenching taste
- Pack size: 440ml
- Contains Sulphites for freshness
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- A refreshing cider with a good depth and character at 5.0%. Initial strong ‘cidery' flavour from the fermented bittersweet juice with a hint ‘appliness' or cooked apple coming from the culinary fruit. Made from a blend of Cider and Culinary apples, a well rounded, balanced cider.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Best Before: See Base.
Preparation and Usage
- Serve cold.
Metal - Widely Recycled Can
Name and address
- HP Bulmer Ltd.,
- HR4 0LE.
- HP Bulmer Limited,
- HR4 0LE.
- Consumer Careline 0345 303 0351
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
4 x 440 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019