- Energy1456 kJ 344 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1309 kJ
- Seasoning Mix for Chicken Chasseur.
- For other authentic & delicious meal ideas go to maggi.co.uk
- Stuff to love
- Ingredients you know Mushroom, Onion and Parsley
- Good to remember
- Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
- Infuse tender chicken with the depth of flavour in a classic chicken chasseur. This packet provides the effortless way to make a tasty and juicy meal of Chicken Chasseur with no mess or stress! The delicious mix of herbs and spices in our special So Juicy® cooking bag allows your chicken* to cook until tender and juicy in its own juices, meaning no need to add oil. Why not try one of our Meal Suggestions the whole family will love - with the added benefit of providing 2 of your 5 A Day?
- Each packet contains an aromatic mix of spices to make a delicious Chicken Chasseur — including parsley, thyme, paprika, black pepper, and bay leaf - and a special cooking bag. Add chicken breasts, onion and mushrooms to your shopping list, and get ready to make a tasty dish. Following the instructions on the packet, just add the ingredients and the Maggi® So Juicy Chicken Chasseur recipe mix to the special So Juicy® cooking bag provided, mix it together and cook it in the oven! Serve with boiled new potatoes, peas and broccoli for a mouth-watering meal in no time! There you have it, Maggi® So Juicy® Chicken Chasseur.
- *chicken not included
- Maggi® was founded in 1872 by Swiss entrepreneur Julius Maggi, a pioneer of food production who was passionate about producing accessible, deliciously nutritious food. Today, this passion lives on in everything we do over at Maggi®.
- Our passion for taste and quality shines through in all our recipes; from So Juicy® to So Tender®, from recipe mixes to stocks, from noodles to seasoning. Inspire a love of homemade cooking every day with Maggi®!
- If you love our Maggi® So Juicy® Mexican Chicken recipe mix, why not try another of our So Juicy® flavours, like So Juicy® Paprika Chicken?
- Why not try serving your So Juicy® Chicken Chasseur boiled new potatoes, peas and broccoli? For a special treat, add soured cream and salsa!
- For more tasty meal ideas visit www.maggi.co.uk
- A delicious chicken chasseur recipe mix with a special cooking bag
- Cooking bag locks in juices and flavour, so no need to add oil
- Only ingredients you know, carefully blended by us!
- Pack size: 38g
Vegetables (Tomato, Mushrooms (8%), Potato, Onion (7%)), Corn Starch, Salt, Wheat Flour, Herbs and Spices (Black Pepper, Bay Leaf, Parsley (2.1%), Thyme, Paprika), Sugar, Smoked Pork Fat, Yeast Extract, Flavourings (with Gluten, Milk), Caramelised Sugar, Garlic
- May contain Egg, Soya, Celery and Mustard
- May Contain: Celery, Eggs, Mustard, Soya
Store in a cool, dry place
Preparation and Usage
- 1 Preheat oven to 180ºC (160ºC for fan oven), Gas Mark 4. Do not exceed this temperature. Remove and unfold the cooking bag from top of the sachet, keep the red tie for later use. Add 4 x 150g chicken breasts, 1 large sliced onion and 250g sliced mushrooms into the bag. Add the seasoning from sachet to 150ml of water. Mix until smooth. Pour carefully into the bag.
- 2 Close the bag at the end using the red tie. Mix together by gently massaging the seasoning into the ingredients. Place the bag on its side into a large ovenproof dish, spreading out the ingredients. Do not pierce the bag. Place dish on the bottom shelf of the oven. The bag expands so ensure there is enough space between racks.
- 3 Cook for 45 - 50 minutes. Remove from the oven, leave to stand for 2-3 minutes before opening - the steam will be very hot. Ensure that the chicken is fully cooked through and piping hot. Serve the juicy chicken with boiled new potatoes, peas and broccoli - see our serving suggestion to the left.
- Cooking appliances vary. These instructions are given only as a guide. Bags are not suitable for microwaves or with switched on grill function.
Number of uses
4 Makes 4 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
- Contact us Free
- 0800 00 00 30 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
DANGER OF SUFFOCATION KEEP BAG AWAY FROM BABIES AND CHILDREN
38 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g as sold||Per 100g as prepared**||Per serving**||% RI*|
|Energy||1309 kJ||308 kJ||1456 kJ||-|
|-||310 kcal||73 kcal||344 kcal||17%|
|of which: saturates||1.2g||0.1g||0.6g||3%|
|of which: sugars||11.5g||1.9g||9.1g||10%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**A serving is 1/4 of Meal Suggestion; used as basis for 'per 100g as prepared'||-||-||-||-|
|Makes 4 servings||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016