Leerdammer Light Cheese Slice 160 G
- Reduced fat cheese.
- - Deliciously tasty Dutch cheese: Leerdammer® Light is the reduced fat yellow Dutch cheese with holes, with the distinctive nutty and smooth taste.
- - Healthier, reduced-fat choice: With 50% of the fat of Cheddar and at 52 calories per slice Leerdammer® Light cheese is a healthier choice. Naturally rich in calcium and protein, vegetarian cheese, it's fine to eat if you're pregnant (the milk is pasteurised). It's lacto free and additive free, too.
- - Handy: Super-convenient for snacks or as a sandwich filling, Leerdammer® Light semi-hard cheese is ready sliced.
- - Free-Grazing Promise: At Leerdammer®, we work with our farmers to ensure the best possible level of welfare for the cows including the ability to graze freely outside on grass at optimal times. See our website for more info.
- Enjoy some Leerdammer® cheese today.
- Have you tried Leerdammer® Original or Leerdammer® Thins yet?
- Packaged under protective atmosphere.
- Natural, reduced fat continental cheese - rich in calcium
- 38% less fat than Leerdammer Original and 50% less fat than Cheddar
- With the same soft creamy texture and sweet nutty flavour
- Great for sandwiches
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 20g
Milk, Salt, Lactic Ferments, Vegetarian Rennet
Keep refrigerated between 4°-8° C
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Holland from pasteurised milk
Name and address
- Fromageries Bel,
- BP 292 08,
- 75361 Paris Cedex 08,
- UK Careline: 0800 030 4605
8 x 20 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g||Per 20g slice:|
|of which saturates||10.5g||2.1g|
|of which sugars||<0.1g||<0.1g|
|Calcium||950mg (119% of Reference Intake)||190mg (24% Reference Intake)|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019