Organix Mini Cheese Cracker 4 X 20G
- Organic mini cheese crackers baked crackers containing wheat & rice flours with fresh cheese and added vitamin B1
- All shapes and sizes...
- Did you know there are lots of different cheeses made in the UK? Hard ones, soft ones, yellow ones and orange ones and lots more besides
- Do you have a question for us? Join us online for tips, recipes and to share your stories. You'll find us at:
- Facebook /organixfood
- Twitter @organixbrands
- And at www.organix.com or you can call us on 0800 39 35 11 (UK) or 1 800 40 92 78 (ROI)
- Goodies Gang created by Caroline Jayne Church www.carolinejaynechurch.com
- For little explorers on the go... our tasty mini cheese crackers are made with fresh cheese.
- Organix wants a world where healthy nutritious food is a real choice for everyone. We're committed to setting standards in our food and never adding anything unnecessary. It's our No Junk Promise. We campaign for better food choices because we want the best for you and your family every step of the way.
- Always organic
- Nothing unnecessary
- Setting standards
- No junk promise
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 20g
<strong>Wheat</strong> Flour 49%, Rice Flour 19%, Cheese (<strong>Milk</strong>) 14%, Sunflower Oil 9%, Malt Extract (<strong>Barley</strong>) 6%, Malted <strong>Wheat</strong> Flour 2%, Lemon Juice Concentrate <1%, Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate)* <1%, Thiamin (Vitamin B1)* <1%, Total 100%, *Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate) and Thiamin have no Organic Certification
- May contain traces of Nuts as this food is made in a factory that handles Nuts
- May Contain: Nuts
Store in a cool dry place., Best Before See Base
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made under organic standards in Germany
Name and address
- Made exclusively for:
- Organix Brands Ltd.,
- BH2 5LT.
- Organix Brands Ltd.,
- BH2 5LT.
- Freephone UK 0800 39 35 11, ROI 1800 40 92 78
Lower age limit
Advisory Months : 12
SAFETY ADVICE: Not suitable for children under 12 months. When feeding a child, please ensure that they are sitting down and are supervised to reduce the risk of choking. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This food has no added colouring but the natural ingredients may cause staining.
4 x 20 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g||per bag|
|of which saturates||3.3g||0.7g|
|of which sugars||4.3g||0.9g|
|Thiamin (vitamin B1)||2.0mg||0.39mg|
|Contains naturally occurring sugars||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019