- Energy2516 kJ 600 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1490 kJ
- Seasoning Mix for Barbecue Chicken
- For other authentic & delicious meal ideas go to maggi.co.uk
- Good to remember
- Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
- Maggi® Juicy BBQ Chicken makes it easy to prepare a delicious BBQ Chicken meal in the oven, that the whole family will love. The delicious mix of herbs and spices including tomato, ginger and coriander in our special Juicy cooking bag allows your chicken* to cook until tender in its own juices. The effortless way to make a tasty Juicy BBQ chicken meal with no mess or stress!
- To make a 2 of your 5 a day meal, why not make your BBQ Chicken with homemade potato wedges, sugar snap peas and corn on the cob? For the recipe visit maggi.co.uk
- *chicken not included
- Maggi® was founded in 1872 by Swiss entrepreneur Julius Maggi, a pioneer of food production who was passionate about producing accessible, deliciously nutritious food. Today, this passion lives on in everything we do over at Maggi®.
- Our passion for taste and quality shines through in all our recipes; from So Juicy® to So Tender®, from recipe mixes to stocks, from noodles to seasoning. Inspire a love of homemade cooking every day with Maggi®!
- If you love our Maggi® So Juicy® Sticky BBQ Chicken recipe mix, why not try another of our So Juicy® flavours, like So Juicy® Mexican Chicken?
- Why not try serving your So Juicy Sticky BBQ Chicken with homemade potato wedges, sugar snap peas and corn on the cob?
- For more tasty meal ideas visit www.maggi.co.uk
- A juicy chicken recipe mix with a special cooking bag
- No need to add oil
- Sticky & Sweet BBQ
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 47G
Sugar, Corn Starch, Herbs and Spices (Paprika, Ginger (0.5%), Red Cayenne Pepper, Black Pepper, Cumin, Coriander (0.1%), Cinnamon), Vegetables (Tomato (5.5%), Onion), Salt, Acid (Citric Acid), Caramelised Sugar, Flavouring (with Gluten, Milk), Yeast Extract, Sunflower Oil
- May contain Egg, Soya, Celery and Mustard
Store in a cool, dry place
Instructions: Cooking appliances vary. These instructions are given only as a guide. Bags are not suitable for microwaves or with switched on grill function.
Instructions: 1 Preheat oven to 180ºC (160ºC for fan oven), Gas Mark 4. Do not exceed this temperature. Remove and unfold the cooking bag from top of the sachet, keep the red tie for later use. Place the 8x100g chicken drumsticks into the bag. Add the seasoning from sachet into the bag.
2 Close the bag at the end using the red tie. Mix together by gently massaging the seasoning into the ingredients. Place the bag on its side into a large ovenproof dish, spreading out the ingredients. Do not pierce the bag. Place dish on the bottom shelf of the oven. The bag expands so ensure there is enough space between racks.
3 Cook for 55-60 minutes. Remove from the oven, leave to stand for 2-3 minutes before opening - the steam will be very hot. Ensure that the chicken is fully cooked through and piping hot. Serve the juicy chicken with potato wedges, corn on the cob and sugar snap peas - see our serving suggestion to the left.
Number of uses
Makes 4 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- DANGER OF SUFFOCATION KEEP BAG AWAY FROM BABIES AND CHILDREN
Name and address
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
- Good to talk
- Contact us Free
- 0800 00 00 30 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
|Typical Values||Per 100g as sold||Per 100g as prepared**||Per serving**||% RI*|
|Energy||1490 kJ||484 kJ||2516 kJ||30%|
|-||351 kcal||115 kcal||600 kcal|
|of which: saturates||0.2g||1.1g||5.9g||30%|
|of which: sugars||59.5g||2.6g||13.4g||15%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**A serving is 1/4 of Meal Suggestion; used as basis for 'per 100g as prepared'||-||-||-||-|
|Makes 4 servings||-||-||-||-|
DANGER OF SUFFOCATION KEEP BAG AWAY FROM BABIES AND CHILDREN
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021