Plaza Centro Prosecco 75Cl
- Prosecco DOC Brut
- A classic Italian sparkling wine made from the Glera grape grown in the rolling vineyards in north east Italy. A lively, refreshing wine full of bright citrus fruit flavours with background floral notes. Perfect, serve chilled, for any occasion as an aperitif. Alternatively it can also be enjoyed with fish and shellfish.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites.
- A lively, refreshing wine full of bright citrus fruit flavours with background floral notes
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
2 Crisp & delicate
- Founded in 1904 by Antonio Maschio, for years the company produced excellent
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dry place.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||A serving contains|
|Energy||277kJ / 67kcal||346kJ / 83kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019