- Light Muscovado Natural Unrefined Cane Sugar
- Our Baking Mad experts are here to help you make the most of your home baking.
- For inspiration and top tips log on to www.bakingmad.com
- For baking advice drop us an email at email@example.com
- Got a baking question? Contact us between 10am and 4pm on 0844 880 5944 or leave us a message and we will call you back.
- Our unrefined natural sugar has been very carefully produced to lock in, rather than refine out, the natural molasses of the sugar cane. It is this difference which gives Billington's sugar its unique richness, depth of flavour and natural colour.
- Ile Maurice
- For many years Billington's has worked closely with local Mauritian growers and producers to create the finest natural cane sugars available
- Ideal for cakes, puddings and cookies
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Pack size: 500G
Store in an airtight container.In certain weather conditions this natural sugar may harden. This is not a sign of deterioration. Just place the sugar in a basin and cover with a damp cloth. Leave overnight and its moistness will return.
Produce of Mauritius
Preparation and Usage
- A great sugar to use in soft chewy cookies as well as rich chocolate cakes and yummy puddings
Bag. Plastic - Not Currently Recycled Carton. Paper - Widely Recycled
Name and address
- Sugar Way,
- PE2 9AY,
- If you would like to contact us about our products, please write to:
- Customer Services,
- Sugar Way,
- PE2 9AY,
- Or contact us via our website www.billingtons.co.uk
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||98g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020