- Energy723kJ 173kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1572 kJ / 375 kcal
- Chilled uncooked dough and chocolate sticks for pain au chocolat.
- Jus Rol Ready To Bake pastry makes it easy to bake croissants, cinnamon swirls and pains au chocolat.
- Jus Rol Ready to bake pastry is freshly baked in minutes.
- So easy to bake a pastry, croissant, cinammon swirl or pain au chocolat for breakfast or as a snack.
- For inspiring recipe ideas visit www.jusrol.co.uk
- Freshly baked in minutes!
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 275g
- Dough 240g
- Chocolate Sticks 35g
Dough (87%): Wheat Flour, Water, Palm Fat, Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Soybean, Sunflower), Wheat Gluten, Dextrose, Raising Agents (Diphosphates, Sodium Bicarbonate), Alcohol, Salt, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids), Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Flavouring, Acidity Regulator (Lactic Acid), Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid), Colour (Beta-Carotene), Chocolate Sticks (13%): Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Flavouring
- Dough may contain Egg, Milk and Soy Chocolate Sticks may contain Milk
- May Contain: Eggs, Milk
Keep refrigerated until ready to use., When opened use immediately., Do not freeze., Use By: See Side of Pack
Preparation and Usage
- Preparation instructions: Preheat the oven at 200°C (180°C fan assisted/Gas Mark 6.) Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- 1. Pull the corner of the red label down to the left.
- 2. The can will open itself then twist the can to remove the dough.
- 3. Unroll the dough and separate into pieces.
- 4. Place 2 chocolate sticks at the end of each piece of dough and roll both ends in.
- 5. Place them seam side down on the baking tray.
- 6. Place on the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve fresh from the oven!
- Tip: For a deeper golden colour, glaze with milk or an egg wash before baking.
Number of uses
6 Contains 6 portions
Name and address
- Manufactured for:
- General Mills International Sàrl,
- General Mills UK,
- PO Box 363,
- At Jus-Rol™ we love our products and we hope you do too.
- To get in touch you can phone or contact us via our website.
- Freephone Monday-Friday 9am-6pm
- 0800 028 0089 (UK only)
- 1-800 535 115 (ROI only)
- General Mills UK,
- PO Box 363,
- UB8 1YT,
275 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values (uncooked) Per 100g||(uncooked) Each pain au chocolat (46g)||%* (46g)|
|Energy||1572 kJ / 375 kcal||723 kJ 173 kcal||9%|
|Fat||19.9 g||9.1 g||13%|
|of which saturates||10.7 g||4.9 g||25%|
|Carbohydrate||39.9 g||18.3 g||7%|
|of which sugars||13.8 g||6.4 g||7%|
|Fibre||1.8 g||0.8 g||-|
|Protein||7.2 g||3.3 g||7%|
|Salt||1.72 g||0.79 g||13%|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8 400 kJ/ 2 000 kcal)||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019