Bella Cucina Prosecco 75Cl
- Prosecco D.O.C. Spumante extra dry
- This sparkling wine from North East Italy is classically refreshing & lively with crisp fruit flavours & floral notes. It is ideal served well chilled as an aperitif or alternatively with light fish dishes and white meats.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites.
- This sparkling wine from North East Italy is classically refreshing & lively with crisp fruit flavours & floral notes
Region of Origin
Fratelli Martini Secondo Luigi
Type of Closure
2 Crisp & dry
- The wine is made in the long perfected method of the region. A light and delicate still 'base' wine is made from the carefully harvested grapes. The quality is key at this stage to ensure the balance of the final wine is at the highest standard. This still wine is then placed into a large vessel and yeast and some sugar added. The yeast reacts with the sugar and a secondary fermentation takes place during which carbon dioxide is produced. This gas has nowhere to escape to as the vessel is pressurised and therefore slowly dissolves into the liquid. Subsequently it is released when the bottle is opened and forms the bubbles that make the wine so fresh and attractive.
- Prosecco as we know it today first came to market around the 1960s when the winemakers of the region began to produce it in a dryer style.
- The Veneto is one of the largest wine producing regions of Italy. Being in the North of the country and lying quite close to the cooling influence of the Adriatic sea, it is climatically suited to producing delicate, fresh and elegant wine-styles.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dry place. Before open the bottle keep in the fridge for at least 3 hour.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||285kJ / 69kcal||356kJ / 86kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019