- www.sustainable cleaning.com
- For the peace of mind of a hygienic wash.
- Every day you can come into contact with germs when in crowded environments, in public places or in the presence of pets. A regular detergent cleans but does not disinfect. Napisan works by releasing active oxygen to remove stains. Items washed with Napisan will not only be clean but Napisan also kills the germs you can't see to leave your garments more hygienic.
- Microbiological Tests show that Napisan disinfects even at 30 degrees and safely takes care of your laundry. In contact with water Napisan is able to destroy the germs in the laundry.
- For a hygienic wash
- Kills germs
- Works even at 30°c
- Brightens whites
- Microbiologically tested
- Pack size: 800g
Napisan contains amongst other ArrayOfIngredient: 15 - 30% Oxygen Based Bleaching Agents, 5 - 15% Anionic Surfactants, <5% Polycarboxylates, Other ArrayOfIngredient: Optical Brighteners, Perfume
Preparation and Usage
- Washing Instructions
- Washing Machine
- Powder Detergent
- Add two tablespoons (approx. 35 g) of Napisan to your normal detergent in the main wash compartment. For heavy stains, double the dose.
- Liquid Detergent
- Add to the detergent in the dosing ball, two spoons (approx. 35 g) of Napisan. For heavy stains, double the dose.
- Add two tablespoons (approx. 35 g) of Napisan into 5 litres of water. Soak for 2 hours and then rinse.
- Stains: Heavy, Dosage: 70 g, Amount of Water: 5L, Time (minutes): 15'
- Stains: Normal, Dosage: 35 g, Amount of Water: 5L, Time (minutes): 120'
- Do not mix with other additives
- Napisan can be used in children items (bibs, shirts, nappies, soft toys and pants) and family laundry (sheets, handkerchiefs, towels, pyjamas, sports clothes and underwear)
- Do not use Napisan on silks, woolen or non-colourfast items.
- Reckitt Benckiser UK,
- PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- 0845 7697079
- Reckitt Benckiser ROI,
- Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 2.
- 01 661 7314
Irritant Keep out of the reach of children. Irritating to eyes. Avoid contact with eyes. Wear eye/face protection. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. If swallowed seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
800 Grams ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016