- Non Biological Stain Remover
- For the peace of mind of a hygienic wash. Every day you can come into contact with germs when in crowded environments, in public places or in the presence of pets. A regular detergent cleans but does not disinfect. Napisan works by releasing active oxygen to remove stains. Items washed with Napisan will not only be clean but Napisan also kills the germs you can't see to leave your garments more hygienic.
- Microbiological Tests show that Napisan disinfects even at 30 degrees and safely takes care of your laundry. In contact with water Napisan is able to destroy the germs in the laundry.
- Disinfectant, stain remover and whitener
- Works by releasing active oxygen to remove stains
- Kills germs you can't see to leave your garments more hygienically clean
- Napisan disinfects even at 30 degrees
- Pack size: 800g
Per 100g contains 0.74g Peracetic Acid generated from Tetra-Acetylethylenediamine (TAED) and Sodium Percabonate (redefined from Peracetic Acid), Contains <5% Anionic Surfactants, Disinfectant and Perfume
Keep container dry in a cool place.
Preparation and Usage
- Washing Instructions
- Washing Machine
- Powder Detergent
- Add two tablespoons (approx. 35 g) of Napisan to your normal detergent in the main wash compartment. For heavy stains, double the dose.
- Liquid Detergent
- Add to the detergent in the dosing ball, two spoons (approx. 35 g) of Napisan. For heavy stains, double the dose.
- Add two tablespoons (approx. 35g) of Napisan into 5 litres of water. Soak for 2 hours and then rinse.
- Stains: Heavy, Dosage: 70g, Amount of Water: 5L, Time (minutes): 15'
- Stains: Normal, Dosage: 35g, Amount of Water: 5L, Time (minutes): 120'
- Do not mix with other additives
- Do not use Napisan on silks, woollen or non-colourfast items.
- Napisan can be used in children items (bibs, shirts, nappies, soft toys and pants) and family laundry (sheets, handkerchiefs, towels, pyjamas, sports clothes and underwear)
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- Tel: 0845 7697079
3 x 800 Grams ℮
DANGER Danger Contains Sodium Percarbonate, Sodium Alkyl benzenesulphonate, and Sodium Silicate. Causes serious eye damage. Keep out of reach of children. Do not get in eyes. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves / eye protection /face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse continuously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a doctor. For sensitive skin, the use of gloves is recommended. Once mixed, do not leave solution in a sealed container. It will continue to give off oxygen and the container may build up pressure and may leak.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019