- Inspired by the tales of old smuggling ships along the Suffolk coast, this hauntingly good pale ale is full of citrus and biscuit aromas with a spookily hoppy bite.
- 2.3 UK Units per bottle
- This bottle contains: 164kJ / 36kcal per 100ml
- Remember, you can have too much of a good thing.
- Hauntingly good beer
- Bold citrus flavours from citra hops
- Pack size: 500ML
- Contains malted Barley and malted Rye.
- This hauntingly good pale ale is full of citrus and biscuit aromas with a spookily hoppy bite
Best Before: See bottle neck.
Name and address
- Brewed by:
- IP18 6JW.
- IP18 6JW.
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020