- Energy386kJ 91kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1287kJ
- 5 individually wrapped malt lunchbox loaves
- Tell everyone how you ate me on Twitter @soreenHQ or facebook.com/soreenHQ
- More Squidgy Power!
- Look out for our delicious Banana Lunchbox Loaves! Find us in the bakery aisle.
- Deliciously squidgy energy
- Individually wrapped
- No crumbs
- Source of fibre
- Approved by schools
- Low fat
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 150g
- Low fat
- Source of protein
Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)), Water, Raisins (14%), Partially Inverted Sugar Syrup (Partially Inverted Sugar Syrup, Colour: E150c), Malted Barley Flour (5%), Barley Malt Extract (4.5%), Maize Starch, Dried Whey (from Cows Milk), Vegetable Fat (Rapeseed, Palm), Salt Yeast, Preservative: Calcium Propionate
- Produced in a factory which handles Soya and Oats
I like cool, dry places best. Eat me on the day of opening or if you want to save me for another time, just pop me in the freezer. Use me within 3 months of freezing, and make sure I'm fully defrosted before you take a bite.
Preparation and Usage
- How to enjoy me
- Nibble me daintily or eat me all in one go - I'm delicious YUMMY on my own, there's no need to add butter.
Name and address
- M17 1PP.
- Squidgy enough for you?
- I was perfect when I left the Soreen bakery, but if I've lost my squidge (or fallen short in any other way) then please get in touch.
- You statutory rights are not affected.
- Contact us at www.soreen.com/get-in-touch
- Call us free on 0800 515739
- Or write us at Freepost RSSB-JGLB-BYJU,
- M17 1PP.
Warning: Although every care has been taken to remove all fruit pips and stalks, some may remain.
150 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Loaf|
|of which saturates||0.2g||0.1g|
|of which sugars||17.1g||5.1g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016