Kelloggs Crunchy Nut Clusters Honey Cereal 450G
- Energy846kJ 201kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1879 kJ 447 kcal
- Crunchy multi-grain cereal, peanut & honey clusters
- No 1 for taste*
- *Tested against 85% of the clusters products in the market
- Deliciously tasty clusters with heavenly honey and nom-nom nuts
- This pack is sold by weight not volume, settling of contents may occur during transit.
By appointment to HM The Queen Purveyors of Cereals Kellogg Marketing and Sales Company (UK) Limited
- Delicious honey
- Crunchy clusters
- Contains folic acid
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 450g
Rolled Oats, Sugar, Maize , Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil (Sunflower, Palm), Peanuts (5%), Honey (3.5%), Invert Sugar Syrup, Glucose Syrup, Salt, Barley Malt Flavouring, Antioxidant (Ascorbyl Palmitate, Alpha Tocopherol), Skimmed Milk Powder, Soy Lecithin, Vitamins & Minerals: Niacin, Iron, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D
Store in a dry place
Number of uses
10 10 Delicious 45g Servings!
Card - Widely Recycled Box
Name and address
- Kellogg Marketing and Sales Company (UK) Limited,
- M16 0PU.
- Our Promise to You
- We pride ourselves on bringing you our very best in every bowl, that's why we don't make cereal for anyone else.
- If you have any comments or queries we would love to hear from you:
- By Phone: UK: 0800 626066 ROI: 1800 626066
- (9am to 5pm Monday to Friday)
- By Web:
- By Post:
- UK: Kellogg's Consumer Services,
- P.O. Box 356,
450 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g||Per 45g serving|
|Energy||1879 kJ 447 kcal||846 kJ 201 kcal|
|Fat||15 g||6.8 g|
|of which saturates||3 g||1.4 g|
|Carbohydrate||68 g||31 g|
|of which sugars||26 g||12 g|
|Fibre||4 g||1.8 g|
|Protein||8 g||3.6 g|
|Salt||0.95 g||0.43 g|
|Thiamin (B1)||0.62 mg (56)||0.28 mg (25)|
|Riboflavin (B2)||0.78 mg (56)||0.35 mg (25)|
|Niacin||9.0 mg (56)||4.0 mg (25)|
|Vitamin B6||0.78 mg (56)||0.35 mg (25)|
|Folic Acid||112 µg (56)||50.0 µg (25)|
|Vitamin B12||1.4 µg (56)||0.63 µg (25)|
|Iron||5.3 mg (38)||2.4 mg (17)|
|(%NRV) = % Nutrient Reference Value||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019