Tesco Folic Acid X 90
- Folic Acid Food Supplement 90 Tablets.
- Nutritional support for the development of your baby, before and during pregnancy. Government's Chief Medical Officer advises that women who are pregnant, or trying to conceive, should take 400µg of Folic Acid every day until the twelfth week of pregnancy. Folic Acid helps maintain the normal development of the neural tube.
Dicalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Folic Acid
- No allergens present that are not already detailed in ingredient list as required for food supplements.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE., (appears with Cautions below)
- Do not use if inner seal is broken.
- STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
- For best before end: see side of label.
- KEEP OUT OF SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.
- If you are taking medication please consult your doctor or pharmacist before
- Women who are pregnant or planning a pregnancy should not take any vitamin or
- mineral supplement without first consulting their doctor or antenatal clinic.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per tablet||-|
|Folic Acid||400.0µg (200% of NRV)||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016