- Energy1165kJ 279kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1165kJ / 279kcal
- Vintage Cheddar cheese and onions baked with eggs and cream in a butter enriched Cheddar pastry case, topped with caramelised red onions.
- Butter enriched pastry with a double cream and vintage Cheddar filling, hand finished with caramelised onions. We have baked this tart with double cream, so it's deliciously indulgent. We mature the tangy vintage Cheddar for eighteen months for a rich flavour.
- Butter enriched pastry with a double cream and vintage Cheddar filling, hand finished with caramelised onions.
- Pack size: 400g
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Skimmed Milk, Vintage Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (14%), Caramelised Balsamic Red Onions (11%), Pasteurised (Egg), Onion, Butter (Milk), Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Double Cream (Milk), Fromage Frais (Milk), Palm Oil, Chive, Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, White Pepper, Nutmeg.
Caramelised Balsamic Red Onions contains: Red Onion, Demerara Sugar, Water, Balsamic vinegar(Wine Vinegar, Grape Must Concentrate), Sugar, Red Wine Vinegar, Cornflour, Black Pepper.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 15-18 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 15-18 minutes. Leave to stand for 2 minutes before serving.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for heating from frozen.
Not suitable for microwave heating.
Produced in the U.K.
Preparation and Usage
Can be served hot or cold.
For best results, remove from foil tray and oven heat.
Number of uses
Card widely recycled Metal check local recycling
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1165kJ / 279kcal||1165kJ / 279kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019