- Energy154kcal 651kJ
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 449kJ (106kcal)
- Make light work of midweek meals with our naturally lean and tender chicken
- breast. These hand trimmed, skinless fillets are perfect for fajita wraps,
- sliced in a stir fry or diced in curry. For a healthy teatime treat simply
- season and grill and serve with roasted vine tomatoes and fresh rocket salad.
- Click the Recipes tab at the top of this page to find Real Food recipes with
- ingredients you can add straight to your basket.
- Expertly selected for freshness and quality. We care about welfare, that's why
- these Tesco chickens are reared by British farmers and enjoy an enriched
- environment with natural daylight and bales to improve the activity and
- wellbeing of the birds. Our chicken meets Red Tractor standards, as well as our
- own strict agricultural requirements.
- Pack size: 350G
Defrost thoroughly before use. Once defrosted - do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Produced in the U.K., Origin U.K.
Number of uses
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g as sold||145g serving as sold|
|Energy||449kJ (106kcal)||651kJ (154kcal)|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021