L'oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Coloured Hair 100Ml
- A precious blend of 6 flower extracts with nourishing properties for luminous colour & sumptuous smoothness without flyaways.
- Precious blend of 6 flower extracts + UV filter
- Coloured hair
- Miracle hair perfector
- Luxurious shine
- Intensely nourished
- Silky soft
- Sumptuously smooth
- Pack size: 100ml
Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat., Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethiconol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Chamomilla Recutita Extract / Matricaria Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil, Nelumbium Speciosum Extract / Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Cinnamal, Linalool, Linum Usitatissimum Flower Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Bisabolol, Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil, Parfum / Fragrance, Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- Ultra-versatile use - non-greasy
- Rub 2 precious drops between the palms of your hands. Apply evenly through the lengths and ends of wet or dry hair. Before shampoo for extra colour protection; before styling to protect and transform your hair; as a weightless finishing touch for silly softness and 10 weeks* if colour radiance protection.
- *Instrumental test after application of Colour Protect shampoo, conditioner and Extraordinary oil for coloured hair.
Name and address
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
- For further expert advice, please contact:
- L'Oréal Consumer Advisory Department
- UK: 0800 0304 032
- ROI: 1800 818 672
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
Keep out of the reach of children.
100 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016