- Energy823kJ 197kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 642.60kJ (153.90kcal)
- Boneless chicken breast joint with added water that has been tumbled in a butter oil baste with a sage and onion stuffing.
- Boneless Chicken Breast Joint, stuffed and basted for succulence
Chicken Breast (69%), Cooked Onion (Onion), Water, Rice Flour, Sunflower Oil, Sage, Butteroil (Milk) (1%), Parsley, Salt, Dried Egg White, Dextrose, Bamboo Fibre, Onion Powder, Stabilisers (Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum), Glycerol Mono-oleate, White Pepper, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Potato Starch, Paprika Extract
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: 170, 5, 190
Instructions: From defrost : 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas5 1hrs35mins Remove outer card sleeve and film lid covering foil tray. Cover with tin foil and place foil tray on a baking sheet. Place in the centre of a pre-heated oven and cook for 45 minutes from defrost. Remove foil cover and cook for a further 50 minutes. Allow to stand for 10 minutes before carving.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: 170, 5, 190
Instructions: For best results cook from frozen. From frozen: 190°C / Fan 170°C / Gas5 2hrs15mins Remove outer card sleeve and film lid covering foil tray. Cover with tin foil and place foil tray on a baking sheet. Cook in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 1 hour 30 minutes. Remove tin foil cover and cook for a further 45 minutes. Allow to stand for 10 minutes before carving
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only
- Check food is cooked thoroughly and juices run clear when pierced with a thin skewer before serving.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important : If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Caution : Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: This product contains raw meat..
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/5 of a joint|
|Energy||642.60kJ (153.90kcal)||822.53kJ (196.99kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016