- Red French Wine
- Wine of France
- Pack size: 37.5cl
- Contains Sulphites
- Brimming with juicy cherry and raspberry fruit notes, and light tannins. For something different try is lightly chilled - the 'new pink'.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- A proportion of the grapes are de-stemmed and undergo a 14-day maceration.
- In 1998 Louis Jadot opened their new Combe aux Jacques winery, near the village of Brouilly. For the first time in the Beaujolais area, they are purchasing grapes rather than must or juice to produce a Beaujolais Villages.
- The Louis Jadot cuvée comes mainly from the regions of Lantigne, Lancie and Regnié, where the best Beaujolais Villages are located - on typical granite-based soil.
- This wine can be drunk now but will further improve if carefully stored for up to 5 years
Product of France
Name and address
- Louis Jadot,
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019