Nestle Breakaway Milk Chocolate Biscuit 8 Pack 152.8G
- Energy413kJ 99kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2140kJ
- Eight digestive biscuits covered in milk chocolate.
- Yummy snacks, as part of a balanced diet, make breaktimes fun.
- BREAKAWAY was first launched in 1970 by Rowntree Mackintosh before being acquired by Nestle in 1988, and has been a popular breaktime treat ever since. It is produced in the heart of the North East of England in Fawdon, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne.
- This biscuit brings together the tasty combination of crisp biscuit and smooth chocolate, and is made with 100% wholemeal, oat and coconut flours to give it a unique flavour and texture. BREAKAWAY comes in a range of three delicious flavour variants: Milk, Caramac, and Berries and Yoghurt.
- This 1 portion bar is great for all of the family to enjoy with a hot drink as part of a balanced diet and making breaktimes fun. It contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, and is made with 100% certified sustainable cocoa from the Nestle Cocoa Plan. Our chocolate biscuit bars are also free from hydrogenated fat, nuts and eggs, and are suitable for vegetarians.
- The Nestle Cocoa Plan works with UTZ to ensure a better future for cocoa farmers and even better chocolate for you. Thanks to The Cocoa Plan, this means no matter where in the world you buy a BREAKAWAY, you know that the cocoa used to make its delicious chocolate layer was responsibly sourced.
- Brighten up your family's breaktime with our delicious Breakaway Berries & Yogurt
- Eight digestive biscuits covered with milk chocolate
- 99 Calories
- Baked with wholemeal and oat flour
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 19.1g
Sugar, Wholemeal Wheat Flour (13%), Wheat Flour (contains Calcium, Iron, Thiamin and Niacin), Vegetable Fat (from Palm/Shea/Sal/Illipe/Kokum Gurgi/Mango Kernel), Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Whole Oat Flour (2.5%), Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Invert Sugar Syrup, Barley Malt Extract, Dried Coconut, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Raising Agents (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Salt, Butterfat (from Milk)
Store cool and dry
Number of uses
8 Know your servings, 1 biscuit = 1 serving. Contains 8 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
8 x 19.1 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||13.6g||2.6g||20g||13%|
|of which: sugars||42.7g||8.2g||90g||9%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains 8 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016