Tesco Black Cohosh X 30
- Tesco Menopause Relief Black Cohosh tablets
- A traditional herbal medicinal product used for the relief of symptoms of the menopause, such as hot flushes, night sweats and temporary changes in mood like nervous irritability and restlessness, based on traditional use only. As there is evidence that Black Cohosh may have hormone like actions, it should only be used by women of child bearing potential if contraception is used.
- Contains: Contains milk.,
- Contains milk.,
Number of uses
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before using these tablets.DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For oral use.For women experiencing menopausal.symptoms, take one tablet daily.Tablets should be taken at the same time of.day if possible (morning or evening).Swallow the tablet whole with some.water or other liquid.Do not chew the tablets.WARNING: DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE.Do not use if you:.• are under 18.• are pregnant or breastfeeding.• are allergic to any of the ingredients.• have or have ever had treatment for breast cancer or any other.hormone-dependent tumour.• have liver or kidney problems.Black Cohosh may rarely cause liver problems.If you become unwell.(yellowing eyes/skin, nausea, vomiting, dark urine, abdominal pain,.unusual tiredness) stop taking immediately and seek medical advice.KEEP OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.Do not store above 30ºC.Store in original packaging.ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Each film-coated tablet contains 6.5mg of extract.(as dry extract) from Black Cohosh rhizome and root (Cimicifuga racemosa.(L.) Nutt.) (4.5-8.5:1) (equivalent to 29.25–55.25mg of Black Cohosh).Extraction solvent ethanol 60% v/v.This product contains lactose monohydrate.Manufactured in Germany.THR Holder: Schwabe Pharma (U.K.) Ltd.,.Marlow, Bucks SL7 1FX.THR 23056/0003.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Energy||.00kJ (.00kcal)||.00kJ (.00kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016